with a hands-on approach that's dedicated
to business integrity, customer satisfaction,
and ultimately customer fairness. Period."
Jean Suntrup, Owner/General Manager
Owned and operated by brother and sister, Tom and Jean Suntrup, Suntrup Ford Westport opened its doors on St. Charles Rock Road in 1991 as part of the Suntrup Automotive Group; a family of car dealerships that began when Tom and Jean's father, Bill Suntrup opened the first in Maplewood, Missouri in 1957.
The business has since expanded through Bill's children and nephews into what it is now; the third largest automotive group serving St. Louis City and St. Louis County.
Suntrup Ford Westport has been at its current location, at the corner
of Page and Lindbergh since 2002.